We want you to have an excellent experience at our hospital. This patient page will be your roadmap for your inpatient stay or outpatient visit with us. Explore this section to find important forms, procedure prices, information about your rights and safety, and directions for accessing your medical records at the myHuntingtonHealth.com patient portal.
Due to COVID-19, we have updated many of hospital procedures and policies to keep you safe. Please visit our COVID-19 information page to get more information on the resumption of elective surgeries, our visitor policy, FAQs and more. You can also call our COVID-19 information line at (626) 397-3777.
Main Lobby Hours
5:30 A.M. – 8:00 P.M., 7 days a week
Please review the visitor policy before arriving.
Please Leave Valuables at Home
Due to limitations of storage space, we are asking patients to leave all valuables/belongings at home.
- Before Your Visit: Preparing for a stay at the hospital can be overwhelming, we want to help.
- During & After Your Visit: Outpatient or inpatient, find patient services for your time with us.
- Patient Resources: Find our patient non-discrimination statement, forms, our patient portal, and other important patient resources.
Para nuestra guía para pacientes en Español — descárguelo aquí.
Before Your Visit
Resources to help you prepare for your hospital visit or procedure.
In this section you’ll find resources to get a price estimate for your procedure, to help you to get a head start on registration paperwork, or to find a Huntington Hospital doctor if you’re just starting your journey with us.
- Cost of Care and Financial Assistance
- Translation Services
- What Not to Bring
- Maps & Parking
- Outpatient Services
Expecting Parents: Directions When You’re Arriving at Labor & Delivery
- Arriving 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. – Please self-park or valet park, and enter through the main hospital entrance. Reception will direct you to Labor & Delivery.
- Arriving between 10:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. – Please call hospital security at (626) 397-5282 and let the officer know your estimated time of arrival. Please self-park in our North parking lot. Our main entrance is closed after 10:00 p.m., so a security officer will meet you and unlock the door.
During & After Your Visit
Resources to make your hospital visit and return home as smooth as possible
You’ll also find information about your bill and payment options so you can plan ahead, and a departure guide to help make your return home as easy as possible.
- Room Service Menu
- Pay Your Bill
- Pet Assistance Program
- Patient Support Services
- Planning to Leave the Hospital
Links and PDFs to help you stay informed and connected.
- Patient Portal
- Patient Forms
- Patient Satisfaction Form
- Controlled Substance Prescriptions
- Patient Rights & Safety
Patient Non-Discrimination Statement
Discrimination is against the law. Huntington Hospital is dedicated to ensuring equity in all aspects of our work, from care delivery to employment and across our outreach efforts to support community well-being.
HelpHub at Huntington Hospital
HelpHub at Huntington Hospital is a one-stop resource where friendly customer service specialists help patients with a wide range of needs.
Where is HelpHub?
Visit HelpHub in the main lobby at Huntington Hospital.
We’re open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
How Can HelpHub Help You?
Visit HelpHub for additional convenience when you need to:
- Pay your bill.
- Get answers to questions about a billing statement.
- Apply for financial assistance.
- Set up a payment plan.
- Obtain information about an insurance claim.
Huntington Hospital protects the privacy of our patients, employees and physicians, and limits photography, videotaping and audiotaping on our campus.
Photography is not permitted, except in patient rooms. Photos you or your visitors take can only include you, your family and your visitors. Professional photography is prohibited at all times.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please call patient relations.
Contact Information For Issues And Complaints
Huntington Hospital is committed to ensuring you receive the help and information needed to better manage your health. If you have a complaint or a concern, we encourage you to contact the respective department director at (626) 397-5000, or our patient relations department at (626) 397-5211.
Online Patient Feedback Form
Our patient relations department is available to assist you in any way in working through your situation.
If, after contacting us, you feel we still have not adequately addressed your concerns, or if you do not wish to use Huntington Hospital’s usual complaint process, you have the right to contact either or both of the following agencies: