We provide state-of-the-art intra-operative neurological monitoring, neuroradiology, and neurosurgery services to provide our patients with a comprehensive care offering. The Outpatient Neurophysiology Labs at Huntington Hospital are dedicated to providing the most comprehensive neurological monitoring offered in the San Gabriel Valley.
Studies performed on an inpatient or outpatient basis:
- Electroencephalograms (EEG)
- Electromyograms (EMG)
- Nerve conduction studies (NCS)
- Evoked Potentials (EP)
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD)
- Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring (NIOM)
- Long Term Monitoring of Epilepsy (LTME)
- Continuous Monitoring of EEG (cEEG)
Studies performed on an outpatient basis only:
- Sleep Studies – Polysomnography (PSG)
The Neurophysiology Labs are located in the Huntington Pavilion Neurosciences suite. Get more information on our Maps & Parking page.
Huntington Pavilion Neurosciences
625 S. Fair Oaks Ave., Suite 325