NOTE: COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving situation. Check our COVID-19 page for the most up-to-date information.
In a preventative effort to reduce exposure of the COVID-19 virus, Huntington Hospital has cancelled all events, tours and classes. Please check our website for updates on when they will be rescheduled.
- All ortho/joint classes, breast cancer, prostate, lung and diabetes support groups
- All baby classes (Maternity Tour, 2-Day Childbirth & Prep Class – Weekend, 3-Day Childbirth Prep Class – Weeknights, Baby & Me, Breastfeeding Basics – Weeknight, Breastfeeding Basics – Weekend, CPR: Infant & Child, Infant Care – Weeknight, Infant Care – Weekend)
- Senior Care Network Noon Hour events for March
- Diabetes Empowerment and Education Program (DEEP)
- NICU reunion and Fetal Surgery reunion
We have restricted our visitors to a maximum of two people per patient and no visitors under the age of 15 are permitted. Additionally, visitors who are experiencing symptoms of the cold or flu should please stay at home in order to help reduce the spread of illness to healthcare workers and patients. We will continue to provided updated information at www.huntingtonhospital.org/COVID19.