Mental Health & Substance Use Disorders
Our Della Martin Center provides inpatient and
outpatient mental health services and chemical dependency recovery services, thoughtfully structured
around each patient's needs.
We offer the confidentiality and comfort of our modern behavioural health
facilities with excellent and compassionate care health care, making us
the program of choice in our region.
Please contact us with any questions at (626) 397-2323. We are here 24
hours a day, seven days a week.
- Visiting Hours are Monday – Sunday 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Please note that visitors will be asked to place prohibited items in a
secure locker while visiting patients.
For parking, please use the
South Parking Structure (it’s marked as a Staff lot, but there are spaces for DMC visitors):
- Enter South Parking Structure via Pasadena Ave. (near corner of Bellefontaine
and Pasadena Ave.)
- Press the intercom button when you drive to the entrance gate.
- A remote attendant will open the gate for you. Parking spaces for DMC are
located immediately to the left when you enter the structure.
- Once you park, walk towards Pasadena Ave. Take a right and walk to DMC entrance.
- When you leave the lot, press the intercom button to exit.
Mental Health Services
We provide mental health services including diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
of adult inpatients and
outpatients with psychiatric disorders. When you arrive you will receive a confidential
assessment and any necessary referrals through our patient-friendly Access
Center. We carefully structure your treatment program following thorough
assessment with you and your family.
Combining a state-of-the-art facility with a spacious outdoor recreational
area, the 42,000-square-foot Della Martin Center includes a therapeutic
recreational and conditioning center, 54 inpatient beds, and semi-private
rooms with baths.
Mental Health Resources
NAMI: National Alliance for Mental Illness
We recommend visiting the
NAMI site to learn more about support and education available.
AFSP: American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
AFSP aims to save lives and bring hope to those affected by suicide.
If you are in crisis, please call the
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at
1-800-273-TALK (8255) or contact the
Crisis Text Line by texting HELLO to
Click to download these additional informational flyers.
What to Bring to the Della Martin Center
What to bring to the Hospital
- Three sets of casual washable outfits ( no drawstrings, belts, ties or cords)
- 1 pair of appropriate sleepwear with no strings, (hospital gowns available)
- 2 bras (no underwire, sports bras recommended)
- Suitable underwear
- 1 light jacket or sweater with no drawstrings.
- 1 pair Walking shoes ( no shoelaces ,Velcro recommended)
- Please bring a list of your current prescription and over-the-counter medications,
including dosages and frequency. Unless otherwise instructed by hospital
staff or physicians, please leave your medications at home.
- Toiletries such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, combs, shampoos, soaps and
deodorant will be provided for you. Staff will provide laundry service
to clients, free of charge.
To prevent loss of articles, ALL items brought into the facility will be
checked by a staff member in your presence and listed.
What items are prohibited?
For the safety of clients, visitors and staff, certain items are not permitted
on the unit, including but not limited to:
- Weapons (guns, knives, sharp objects)
- Drugs, drug paraphernalia, alcohol, or items containing alcohol
- Cigarettes, lighters or matches
- Sharp objects, including razors, scissors, knives, nails files and other
- Glass containers of any type (this includes flowers vases)
- Mirrors or mirrored objects
- Belts, shoestrings, ties, bandanas, scarves, drawstrings, cords of any type
- Electronic devices (camera, laptops, cell phone, iPod, iPad, clock, etc.)
- Any unsealed food or beverage
- Underwire bra
- Please do not bring in valuables (i.e. jewelry, cell phone)
- Any item deemed by staff as potentially harmful or unsafe
- If you have any questions about what you can bring onto the unit, please
call DMC Intake staff at 626-397-2323.