Huntington Hospital is required by The Joint Commission (TJC) standards to document that all new staff members have working knowledge of key hospital elements.
New physicians, please follow this process:
- Review Dr. Morgan’s introduction letter and our orientation materials below.
- Fill out the Physician Attestation form below when you have reviewed all the materials.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to Huntington Memorial Hospital Medical Staff. Our hospital has enjoyed the distinction of being the premier healthcare facility in the region for nearly 125 years, driven largely because of the dedicated physicians who practice and work here.
This orientation packet has been designed to help you become familiar with Huntington Hospital and included information you will want to know before you first day in the hospital. Please review the packet carefully and contact the Medical Staff Office, either via telephone at (626) 397-3767 or email at Medstaff.Info@HuntingtonHospital.com, if you have any questions or concerns regarding the enclosed information.
We have an “open door” policy at Huntington Hospital, and I encourage you to visit me or any other member of our Executive Management Team. We fully understand the importance of hospital/physician alignment and Huntington Hospital administration is committed to meeting and exceeding the needs of our medical staff as we move together to excel in the delivery of healthcare for our community.
Once again, I welcome you on behalf of the Executive Management Team, and I look forward to meeting in person.
Lori Morgan, MD, MBA
President & CEO
- About Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Staff Officers
- Medical Staff Leadership
- Medical Staff Services Department
- General Information
- Obtaining a Badge
- Cerner/ H@NK Training
- Turn Around Time Dictation System
- Scrub Apparel Utilization
- Proctoring Plan Guidelines
- Hospital Services
- Frequent Call List
- Dictation System & Codes
- Standards we live by
- A Relationship of Care and Accountability
- Physician Impairment
- Hand Hygiene
- Standard Precautions
- Environment of Care
- CDI Program
- Hospital Maps & Parking
- Bylaws, Rules and Regulations
- Training Modules
- Scheduling Surgical Procedures
- Scheduling Cardiovascular Procedures
- Library, Research, Education