We welcome visitors during general visiting hours from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily. Due to clinical limitations or patient safety, certain departments maintain their own visiting hours.
Critical Care Unit (CCU)
- Visiting hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and 8:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Children under the age of 14 are not permitted in the unit. They may remain in the waiting room, accompanied by an adult.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Visiting hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. This includes designated visitors and siblings.
- Visitation by minors (ages 3 to 14) will be permitted under the guidelines stated in Administrative Policy & Procedure #264. Please ask your caregiver for a copy of the guidelines.
Visiting hours are from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., and 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Visiting is restricted between 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. to allow for bonding between parents and babies.
Della Martin Center
- Visiting hours vary by unit within the Della Martin Center, as follows:
- Chemical Dependency and Recovery Center allows visitors on Monday – Sunday 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and on Saturday for the CDRC Family Group 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Units 200/400 allow visitors Monday – Sunday 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.