Maternity Tour & Orientation at Huntington Hospital
IMPORTANT: MATERNITY TOURS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
Please note that we have temporarily suspended all maternity tours and perinatal health education classes for the safety of our community and healthcare professionals. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: (626) 397-8768
Thank you, the Huntington Baby Team
We encourage you to take a complimentary tour (temporarily suspended) of Huntington Hospital’s maternity unit. The one-hour session includes information regarding our admission process and services, followed by a guided tour of the labor & delivery and postpartum areas.
Please note that advance registration required. Tour sizes are limited and tours last approximately 1 hour.
- For directions and parking information, visit our Find Us page.
- Please park in the North Parking Lotlocated off California Boulevard, on the north side of the hospital.
- Enter through the main lobby where you will receive a visitor pass and be directed to conference room 5 & 6 in the West Tower next to the cafeteria.
- If you have questions, please call (626) 397-8768.
- Registration for multiple tours will result in cancellation of registration for all tours. If you need to change the date of an existing tour, please delete your reservation and then sign up for a new date.