Family-Centered Care for Pregnancy & Childbirth
Having a baby is one of the most exciting, life-changing moments you’ll ever experience. We can partner with you on your personalized birthing experience to give your baby the best start in life. We provide safe, family-centered care, whenever you and your baby need it.
Doula Announcement: We are happy to be able to welcome certified doulas back into the delivery room. Learn more about our Doula Program.
Services & Amenities
From pregnancy support to your labor and delivery, and all the important things that happen after you meet your little one, we offer services to safely care for you every step of the way.
At Huntington Hospital, our compassionate specialists are dedicated to bringing your baby safely into this world.
- Board-certified OB/GYN physicians and anesthesiologists who are available to care for you 24/7
- An obstetrical emergency department and a dedicated high-risk pregnancy unit
- A registered nurse from our Baby Bonding Team who monitors your newborn’s health, and helps with skin-to-skin care and breastfeeding
- A Level-III NICU that provides the most advanced neonatal intensive care available in the San Gabriel Valley
- Virtual-live classes to support you from pregnancy to parenthood.
Having Your Baby at Huntington Hospital
When you give birth with the Huntington Baby team, we will guide you through every step of the process with a focus on your safety and comfort.
Specialized Treatment & Care
We offer specialized treatments and care for all moms and babies. Learn how we can support your needs during pregnancy and delivery.
Visitor Policy for Pregnant Patients
For the safety of our expecting parents, babies and healthcare providers, we have restricted the visitor policy. Please review our specific visitor policy in the FAQ below or download this PDF with information.
We encourage you to read all our Frequently Asked Questions for updates to our program during the COVID-19 pandemic.