We Are Here to Safely Care for You
Our outpatient services have resumed.
We provide a complete spectrum of care, and in some cases we offer outpatient services and procedures that do not require hospital admission.
To make the outpatient experience as easy as possible, many services can be found in our Huntington Pavilion, located steps from the main hospital on South Fair Oaks Avenue. For parking information visit our Maps and Directions page.
- Ambulatory Care – Outpatient services include ostomy, transfusion, pharmacy and other services
- Blood Donation
- Cancer Support Services – Radiation Therapy, Integrative Oncology
- Cardiology – Screening & diagnosis, cardiac rehabilitation, non-invasive vascular lab services, Heart Wellness Program Services
- Children’s Health – Some outpatient pediatric surgical services
- Medication Therapy Management – Anticoagulation therapy management, heart failure therapy management, insulin therapy management, transitional care medication assessment, immunizations
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse – Outpatient psychiatric services, Chemical Dependency Outpatient Program (CDOR), Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Neurology – Stroke outpatient rehabilitation program, neurophysiology studies, interventional radiology, movement disorder neurodiagnostic lab and rehabilitation services
- Nutrition Counseling
- Orthopedics – Outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation, Outpatient carpal tunnel procedures
- Palliative Care
- Rehabilitation & Therapy – Integrated outpatient program service areas include Audiology, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Hand Therapy, Speech Therapy, Dysphagia Therapy
- Surgery – Outpatient surgery through the Huntington Ambulatory Surgery Center (HASC)
- Women’s Health – Maternal Wellness, Breastfeeding support