At the Huntington Cancer Center, we are your partner for every step of breast cancer. We are renowned for our breast cancer expertise and we invite you to learn about our excellent physicians and diagnostic and treatment services. We are also known for our extensive support services, ranging from an unrivaled integrative oncology program to support groups and other resources.
Ruth Williamson, M.D.
Medical Director, Breast Cancer Services & Radiation Oncology
“In Los Angeles, we know you have many excellent options for your breast cancer treatment and care. At the Huntington Cancer Center, we focus on you as a whole human being, not just on the disease. Explore our program to see our comprehensive support and customized treatments.”
-Ruth Williamson, M.D., Medical Director, Breast Cancer Services & Radiation Oncology
We have designed our breast cancer program to support you from screenings through recovery. Please explore our patient pathway to learn more about our offerings.
Why Huntington Cancer Center?
In Los Angeles, we know you have many excellent options for your breast cancer treatment and care. At the Huntington Cancer Center, we focus on you as a whole human being, not just on the disease.
- State-of-the-art imaging through the James and Eleanor Randall Breast Center means more cancers are found at their earliest, treatable stages, when more treatment options are available and survival chances are improved. Learn why we’re your ideal partner for cancer diagnosis and screening.
- An unwavering focus on outcomes has ensured that our treatments lead to survival outcomes on par with university medical centers and research institutes. Our expert team, including breast specialists and fellowship-trained surgeons, is constantly seeking out innovations to improve outcomes and decrease discomfort for our patients.
- Our comprehensive patient support program, Huntington Cares, includes support groups, nurse navigation, and many more resources to help you through your cancer journey.
- We are proud to host clinical trials here on our Pasadena campus.
- We are recognized experts, our hospital received the Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
Meet Your Breast Cancer Care Team
We welcome your call, please contact us with any questions at (626) 397-2524.