COVID-19 Vaccine Update
Updated June 7, 2021:
Vaccine eligibility has expanded to include all individuals age 12 years and older.
Our pediatric offices are now stocked with the COVID-19 vaccine. We will continue to administer the vaccine to pediatric patients, 12 years and older, by appointment only. Please call your child’s pediatric office to schedule a vaccination appointment.
Our doctors have been serving Arcadia and surrounding community for more than 20 years. We have Spanish and Mandarin speaking physicians and staff, and separate waiting rooms for well children, sick children, and newborns to keep everyone as healthy as possible.
If you’re a prospective patient, and interested in scheduling a visit, in-person or via Telehealth, please call us at (626) 447-3516 for a referral to a physician currently accepting new patients. We look forward to taking care of your children and family.
Are you a new patient?
Click here for new patient forms and notices.
Address: 301 W. Huntington Dr., Suite 320, Arcadia, CA 91007
Phone: (626) 447-3516
Fax: (626) 447-8546
Hours of Operation (modified due to COVID-19):
- Monday – Friday: 8:15am – 5:00pm
- All well appointments will be seen between 8:30am – 3:00pm
- All sick appointments will be seen between 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Saturdays: 9:00am – 11:00am, only for the following visit types:
- Newborn in-office well visit
- Virtual sick visit via Telehealth
- No walk-in’s will be accepted