Huntington Ambulatory Care Center
The Huntington Hospital Ambulatory Care Center (HACC), also known as the
Dispensary, is a full service medical clinic staffed by the hospital’s
internal medicine and surgical residents.
Ambulatory Care Services
- Medications & Refills. HACC/Dispensary patients may receive medications
and refills from their HACC doctor.
Blood Transfusion Clinic.
Learn more here.
- Ostomy Clinic. See bottom of page on the Ostomy Clinic section.
Scheduling radiology (scans and x-rays), to be performed at the
Scheduling mammograms, to be performed at the
Jim and Eleanor Randall Breast Center at the Huntington Pavilion.
Tobacco Cessation Counseling and Support. Our tobacco treatment specialist
is here to help you start a smoke-free future today.
Learn more here.
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you have any questions, please call the Ambulatory Care Center at (626) 397-5711.
Making an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, please call the appropriate appointment number
from the list below.
- Laboratory and radiology tests can be scheduled Monday through Saturday.
- All patients should bring their insurance card (if you have insurance)
and a valid photo identification card. For lab work, radiology tests or
mammograms, you must also bring your physician order with you or your
test cannot be performed.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment. We ask that you please
be on time - unfortunately we must cancel appointments for patients who
are more than 30 minutes late. Please call us at least 24 hours prior
to your scheduled visit if you would like to cancel or postpone your appointment.
- Registration information: Anyone with a morning appointment must arrive
before 10:30 a.m. – registration closes and we cannot take anyone
after this time. Anyone with an afternoon appointment must arrive before
2:30 p.m. – registration closes and we cannot take anyone after
Phone Numbers for Scheduling an Appointment
- To schedule an appointment at the Ambulatory Care Center call (626) 397-5711.
- To schedule radiology tests (scans and x-rays) in the Huntington-Hill Imaging
Center at the Huntington Pavilion call (626) 229-8969.
To schedule a mammogram at
Jim and Eleanor Randall Breast Center (formerly the Huntington-Hill Breast Center) in the
Huntington Pavilion call (626) 793-6141.
- For HACC/Dispensary Prescription Refills call(626) 397-5711, or to fax
prescriptions, use (626) 397-2950.
An important note about prescriptions: Your HACC/Dispensary doctor may
prescribe medication. If you require a refill, please call and let us
know. We can usually process your prescription within 24 hours. Additionally
you can have your pharmacy fax a refill request to us. If you have not
seen a HACC physician within three months, we will not be able to refill
your prescription until you see a HACC doctor.
When visiting the HACC/Dispensary, park in the East Parking Structure located
on Fairmount Avenue across from the emergency department.
If you are visiting the Huntington Pavilion for a scheduled test, we suggest
you park in the Pavilion Parking Structure off Fair Oaks Avenue.
Find Us page to get directions and learn more about parking rates and parking passes.