Huntington Hospital provides a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic
services to adult and pediatric patients experiencing a neurological or
neurosurgical injury or disorder.
Our team of medical and surgical experts use the most advanced technology,
including whole-organ imaging, multi-modal MRI, state-of-the-art bi-plane
angiography suites and computer assisted neurosurgical navigation technology.
We also offer patient and family support and education to involve you at
every step of the care journey.
Learn about our three leading neurology programs:
Our comprehensive suite of neurology services includes:
In collaboration with our community physicians, we offer programs and services for:
The Outpatient Neurophysiology Labs at Huntington Hospital are dedicated
to providing the most comprehensive neurological monitoring offered in
the San Gabriel Valley. Neurodiagnostic lab services include:
- Electroencephalograms (EEG)
- Electromyograms (EMG)
- Nerve conduction studies (NCS)
- Evoked Potentials (EP)
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD)
- Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring (NIOM)
- Long Term Monitoring of Epilepsy (LTME)
- Continuous Monitoring of EEG (cEEG)
- Sleep Studies - Polysomnography (PSG)
Call to schedule an appointment
(626) 397-5600. The Neurophysiology Labs are located in the Huntington Pavilion Neurosciences suite.
Huntington Pavilion Neurosciences
625 S. Fair Oaks Ave., Suite 325
Get more information on our Maps & Parking page.