Huntington Hospital is located at 100 West California Boulevard in Pasadena.
For your reference, the Visitor Map below includes a parking guide and
directory of Hospital services.
Directions to Huntington Hospital
Certain outpatient services are now offered in the
Huntington Pavilion, located directly next to Huntington Hospital.
Parking at Huntington Hospital
To ensure convenient parking, we offer 24/7 parking options across our
hospital campus for patients and families.
Our Visitor Map provides information based on where you will be entering
the hospital and the services you are here for. Patients coming to the
campus for outpatient services at the Huntington Pavilion should park
in the Pavilion parking structure.
Please note that the Pasadena Avenue Parking Lot will be closed until fall
2019 to support building upgrades to La Vina. Please park in the North
Parking Structure or use our Valet service at the Main Entrance.
Starting the week of October 22, Fairmount Ave will begin process of becoming a one-way street going northbound
for a year to support Wingate Hahn construction work. Here are the changes:
- The Hospital will enforce no stopping all along Fairmount Ave.
- Parked or stopped vehicles will be towed.
- Aﬅer October 22, for caretakers dropping oﬀ, please use the valet circle
at Fairmount Ave. and Congress St. A hospital staﬀ member or volunteer
Monday, November 5, 2018 at the Hospital Main Entrance:
- No vehicle parking will be allowed in the Main Entrance circle or the driveway
at any time.
- All vehicle drivers are required to leave their keys with a valet attendant.
If the vehicle is left for more than fifteen minutes, the driver will
have to pay the valet charge, no exceptions.
- For drivers arriving for patient drop off or discharges, the driver must
remain with the vehicle or hand off the vehicle keys to a valet.
Monday, November 12, 2018:
- Unattended vehicles in the Main Entrance driveway will be towed without
Click to learn more about our construction project.
Rates: All parking structures offer the same rate, $1/15 minutes, $6 daily maximum.
Please note the Pavilion Parking is the only option that does not offer
a free grace period for the first 15 minutes.
Valet: We offer Valet Parking for $7 per day.
Parking passes: Passes are available for North Structure Parking and East Structure Parking.
Please note the Pavilion Parking is not parking pass eligible.
- 7 consecutive-day pass is $22.
- 20-day visit, no expiration pass is $60.