Huntington Senior Care Network is committed to providing free or low-cost
programs to the community to help seniors and caregivers find services,
coordinate care and live independently.
For information about any of our programs, please call (626) 397-3110 or
(800) 664-4664 or
click here to send us a message.
50+ Health Connection membership program.
50+ Health Connection is Huntington Hospital Senior Care Network's
free membership program that helps community residents age 50 and over
save money and keep up to date on health issues.
Free membership provides discounts on many products and services including:
- Walk-in and mail-order prescriptions.
- Dental, hearing and vision services.
- Insurance and financial services.
Free membership also offers education, support and information including:
- Caregiver education and support.
- Support visits during hospital stays from volunteers who provide information
and post-stay follow-up.
- Our newsletter with information and tips on staying healthy.
Click to see the most recent issue of the
50+ Health Connection newsletter.
Sign up for 50+ Health Connection
Care coordination program.
Huntington Senior Care Network community-based care coordination programs
help adults and older adults with disabilities live as safely and independently
as possible. They also assist family caregivers. Our care coordinators
are expertly trained and experienced bachelor’s and master’s
degree social workers and nurses. Most services are free to eligible participants.
In some instances, a fee is charged.
Our programs include:
- Assist with solving care problems.
- Help connect to resources such as personal care, meals, housekeeping and
- Coordinate service delivery and monitor progress.
- Educate about managing hospital stays and returning home.
- Assist with changes in living arrangements when needed.
- Serve as a representative for out-of-area families and alert them to problems.