Meet Your Care Team
You're in the best and most skilled hands at Huntington Hospital.
As a leader in the field, with an advanced care environment, we attract
the very best doctors, nurses and other caregivers. As a result, our patients
experience the highest-quality medical care possible.
The team of healthcare professionals at Huntington Hospital includes a
variety of caregivers who might provide care during your stay. Same of
- Our physicians are highly trained and respected experts in their fields,
and are skilled at leading care teams and overseeing the care process
from diagnosis to discharge and beyond.
- Huntington Hospital's highly skilled, compassionate nurses are available
to provide bedside care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can be
sure that your nurses have the training, skills, and compassion needed
to provide the best possible experience.
- A variety of technical professionals are available to ensure that in keeping
with the latest best practices, the highest-quality care is provided.
- A range of expert professionals is available to support your health and
well-being. Your care team may include a physical, occupational, speech
or respiratory therapist.
Supportive Care Providers
- Care coordinators, social workers, chaplains and health navigators may
be involved in your recovery, discharge plan and post-hospital care. Huntington
Hospital's palliative care team is available to provide supportive
services for those diagnosed with a serious illness and their families.
A Full Support Team
In addition to receiving care from skilled nurses, clinician and - in some
cases - your personal physician while you're in the hospital, you
may also be seen by one or more of our excellent hospital-based physicians.
The top-notch specialists are available around the clock to respond to
your needs. Our team includes:
- Internal medicine physicians who specialize in care for hospitalized patients.
Think of them as your doctor while you are in the hospital. Often, these
experts will at the place of your personal physician if your physician
is unable to be present.
- Obstetricians with training in emergent care, and other aspects of labor
and delivery, who provide around-the-clock coverage for our expectant moms.
- Critical care physicians dedicated solely to in-hospital care.