HelpHub at Huntington Hospital
HelpHub at Huntington Hospital is a one-stop resource where friendly customer
service specialists help patients with a wide range of needs, including
billing, medical records and more.
“Our HelpHub makes things easy. Staff members bring answers and resources
to the patient, rather than making the patient search them out. No other
hospital in the region offers all these services in one location.”
– Kim Markey, Vice President, Patient Experience
Where is HelpHub?
Visit HelpHub in the admitting department of the main lobby at Huntington Hospital.
We’re open Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Patients and community members can also call (626) 397-5324 to connect
with one of our knowledgeable customer service specialists.
How Can HelpHub Help You?
Visit HelpHub for additional convenience when you need to:
- Pay your bill.
- Get answers to questions about a billing statement.
- Apply for financial assistance.
- Set up a payment plan.
- Obtain information about an insurance claim.
- Get a price quote for a future care need.
- Request a copy of your medical records.