Application Process & Information
The Graduate Medical Education residency programs at Huntington Hospital
accept applications through the Internet-based
ERAS program. Please follow the same application process for the General Surgery Residency
Program and the Internal Medicine Residency Program.
Documentation submitted through ERAS must include:
- Completed application form
- Recent photograph
- CV and personal statement
- Dean's letter
- Three letters of recommendation
- Results of USMLE / COMLEX examinations, steps 1 and 2
Preferred criteria for all medical school graduates:
- Passing of USMLE / COMLEX examinations on the first attempt
- Graduation from medical school within the last 5 years
The deadline for all applications is December 1st. Interviews are by invitation
only and will be arranged at a mutually convenient time. Due to the large
volume of applications, we are unable to continually update you on your
application status. Letters of declination will be sent to all applicants
not selected to interview by December 10th.
For details on our
resident recruitment and selection policy, please click here.
To download a copy of our
post-graduate agreement, please click here.